Who We Are?
Mu’az Aiman Halem Auzan & Associates or commercially known as MAHA Lawyers was established in 2013 and rebranded as MAHA Lawyers in 2015, aspiring from a group of professionals collaborating and synergizing their niche and expertise in a diverse range of legal spectrum to provide quality and efficient legal services. MAHA Lawyers aims at becoming among the top-tiers full service legal entity offering comprehensive legally-related services.
The aspiration is followed with strong belief, courage and full determination coupled with proper financial management, human resource development, right business and marketing strategy, adoption of best practices of the profession whilst continuously keeping abreast with the latest developments of the law and leveraging on technology to deliver the tasks.
In achieving our sacred goals and fulfilling our mission, we embrace ourselves with these core values: Client-oriented, Excellent Services, Shariah Compliant and Technologically-driven.
What inspire us are you, our clients. Hence, we place great endeavour in taking the time to learn about our clients’ needs, concerns and environment and strive to be by your side as your trusted business and personal adviser.
- To grow the profession into a full service legal firm offering excellent legal services;
- To employ adequate legally-trained human resources;
- To enrich human capital with continuous learning & development processes & updated resources;
- To expand our regional presence and global network;
- To deploy and leverage on the state-of-the-art technology in delivering our services;
- To serve a variety of clientele from various background and continents with various needs;
- Hand-crafted legal solutions made to suit our clients business and personal needs and preferences.
- Our enduring commitment to integrity and trust by building trusted relationships and behaving with high integrity, resulting in quality products and services that stand the test of time.
- MAHA Lawyers aims at providing efficient and reliable services to each and every client. Feedbacks from clients are extremely valuable and highly appreciated in order to improve the Firm’s service from time to time.
- Legal services, Personalised.
Best Practices :
- Adoption of the highest standard of the profession.
Shariah compliant :
- MAHA Lawyers aims at ensuring all its dealings and transactions comply with the Shariah regulations, legal and maintained with good governance.
State-of-the-art Technology :
- Services delivered efficiently.